How Do I Operate Snuggle Puppy?
Remember, Snuggle Puppy is not a toy. It is a companion for your pet and a solution for you. You may want to spend some time introducing the Snuggle Puppy to your pet to help them bond. If you find your pet chewing on the Snuggle Puppy, simply remove it for an hour or so, set it out of reach, and then re-introduce it to your pet again. You will find they will make the distinction and bond quickly.
Where Does Snuggle Puppy Work Best?
Snuggle Puppy works best when placed in a crate with your new puppy during crate training.
What Do I do if My Dog is a Chewer?
Snuggle Puppy is not a chew toy. Always closely monitor your dog when he/she is first introduced to Snuggle Puppy. If you see your dog chewing on Snuggle Puppy or trying to open the Velcro pouch in the belly, please take Snuggle Puppy away from them. Remove the heat pack and heartbeat and re-introduce Snuggle Puppy to your dog without those items inside. Continue doing this until your pup learns their friend will be taken away anytime they try to chew Snuggle Puppy
If your pet accidentally ingests the contents of the heat pack, call your veterinarian immediately and click here for more information.
Is Snuggle Puppy Machine Washable?
Yes, it is! Your Snuggle Puppy is machine washable on gentle cycle using mild detergent. You will also want to air dry Snuggle Puppy. Please refrain from using fabric softener as it can degrade the Velcro. Don’t forget to remove the heartbeat and heat pack prior to washing!
How Do I Operate the Real-Feel Heartbeat®?
1. Pull the tab to activate the enclosed batteries.
2. For the 8-hour mode, press the button once to turn on the heartbeat for 8 hours. For 24-hour continuous use, press and hold the button for 5 seconds.
3. Open the pocket and insert the heartbeat on the underside of Snuggle Puppy/Kitty.
4. To turn off the heartbeat, hold the button on the heart again for 3-5 seconds.
5. To replace the AAA batteries, remove the plastic cover on the back with a screwdriver and replace.
When I Press the On Button, the Real-feel Heartbeat® Beats for 30 seconds Then Stops. What Do I Do?
For proper functionality, you should press the button once to turn on the heartbeat for 8 hours. Press and hold for 5 seconds to turn the Real-feel Heartbeat® on for 24-hour continuous use. You will also need to press and hold for 5 seconds to turn it off. The batteries (2 – AAA) will last about 2 weeks if you let it run continuously. If you are having additional problems, please call us at 800-463-4107 and we will be happy to assist you.
How Do I Use the Heat Pack?
1. Open the package and expose it to air to begin the heating process that typically lasts up to 24 hours.
2. Insert the pack (with or without the pulsing heart) into the underside pocket of Snuggle Puppy.
TIP: If you do not wish to use the heat pack for 24 hours, simply seal it in a plastic bag and squeeze out the air to stop the heating process.
Is it safe to Put the Heat Pack and Heartbeat Together in Snuggle Puppy?
Yes, it is. Snuggle Puppy is designed to hold both the Real-feel Heartbeat® and heat pack together. There is not enough heat to cause any issues.
What is the Temperature of the Heat Pack?
The average temperature of the heat packs is 126F-144F. Once the heat pack is used (approximately 24 hours) it will cool down and become hard. Please dispose immediately.
Where Can I Purchase More Heat Packs?
Click here to purchase additional heat packs.
How Do I Add Water to the Puppy Teething Aid?
- Hold the teething aid under running water with the massaging teeth facing down. There are a series of holes allowing the teething aid to be filled with water. Please keep in mind that the teething aid only takes less than one ounce of water.
- Once the teething aid has been filled with water, simply place in the freezer for 30 minutes to fully freeze.
- Another option is to submerge the puppy teething aid in a bowl of water. Once submerged, squeeze the teething aid to remove the air and release. This will act as a suction and suck water into the teething aid.
Is the Puppy Teething Aid Safe for My Pet?
The puppy teething aid is BPA free. It is not harmful to kids or other pets.
Is the Puppy Teething Aid Dishwasher Friendly?
Yes, it is! Make sure you place the puppy teething aid on the top rack and flush it with warm water and a 5% bleach solution. You will also want to make sure you rinse the teething aid thoroughly before adding water, freezing, and giving to your puppy.