It’s National Love Your Pet Month! Let me just say, being a dog mom is one of the highlights of my life. My Riser girl is a giant ball of energy, but let me tell you…there is nothing I wouldn’t do for her!
As fellow pet parents, I am sure you can relate to the joy you get when you are greeted at the door by your furry family member. Here is a list of relatable reasons why we love being pet parents!
- That cute moment when your dog gets the zoomies just because they are excited to see you.
- When they stare at you with pure annoyance after you put a funny bandana on them with some cheesy saying that only you get a kick out of. Example: “I only love my bed and my mama, I’m sorry”.
- Their cuddles! My heart melts when Riser wakes me up in the middle of the night just so that she can snuggle up closer to me.
- When they bark at dogs on the TV thinking that it is their long lost furry-friend from HBO Max.
- Scrolling through your phone on your break and finding the cutest photo of them from when they were a wee little puppy.
- When you take them to the store and they pick out their own bone.
- Coming home and catching them cuddling with their Snuggle Puppy.
- Using them as an excuse to check out all of the local dog parks.
- Spending holidays together!
- Buying up all of the personalized dog mom stuff on Etsy.
There are many reasons why we love our pets! Although these are just a few reasons why being a pet parent is ‘pawsome’, the list could go on for days.
From your Snuggle Puppy dog mom,