Whether it's a vet visit, a car ride, or just an unexpected visitor, your new puppy can easily become overwhelmed by new situations. That's why Puppy Bites Day Calm Supplement was developed: to help your puppy feel calm and relaxed in any new situation!
Our specially crafted formula is made with natural and premium ingredients that work to promote relaxation and ease anxiety.
Let's take a closer look at some of the key ingredients that make Puppy Bites Day Calm Supplement such an effective supplement for puppies.
- Colostrum: A nutrient-rich substance that can help support a healthy immune system and promote overall well-being. Colostrum is very important for growing puppies because when a puppy nurses their mother they receives a temporary form of immunity through the colostrum in the milk produced during the first days after puppies are born.
- L-Tryptophan: An amino acid involved in the production of serotonin, which may help reduce stress.
- Ashwagandha: An adaptogenic herb that may help the body better cope with stress and anxiety, but also is sometimes used as an antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Chamomile: A natural herb that may help calm the mind and promote relaxation. For example, VCA Animal Hospitals suggests that chamomile may promote calming and lessen anxiety for pups who may have a fear of noises, such as thunder, firecrackers, and vehicles.
- Magnolia Bark: An herbal extract that may help promote relaxation and reduce fear-related behaviors in dogs.
- Passionflower: A natural herb that may help promote calmness and relaxation by raising levels of GAMA in the brain. It has properties that prevent vital neurotransmitters (dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin) from breaking down, which increases their levels in the body and results in improved mood and temperament.
Together, these ingredients work in harmony to promote a sense of calmness and relaxation in your puppy, helping them to feel more comfortable and at ease in any new situation.
With Puppy Bites Day Calm Supplement, you can rest assured that your puppy is getting the best possible care and support to help make being a puppy parent an easier and more enjoyable experience!